Who should use this Web site?
If you have received a Canada or Integrated Student Loan then this Web site is for you. The following loans are administered by the National Student Loans Service Centre:
- Canada Student Loans
- Canada Student Loans for Part-time Students
- Canada-Ontario Integrated Student Loans
- Canada-Saskatchewan Integrated Student Loans
- Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Integrated Student Loans
- Canada-New Brunswick Integrated Student Loans
- Canada-British Columbia Integrated Student Loans
What information about my student loans will I find here?
The National Student Loans Service Centre is pleased to provide a way for you to get information and details about your student loans.
- Check the status of your student loan
- Check the balance of your loan(s)
- Review details of new loans you've recently received
- Update your Mailing and Permanent Addresses and other contact information on-line
- Access your T4A tax slip in your Mailbox
- Submit a request to confirm your enrolment
- Review your loan payment and transaction history
- Receive helpful information about your loan in your Personal Message Centre
- Customize Your Repayment: Use this tool to create a request form to increase or decrease your monthly payment.
- Get Repayment Assistance: If you qualify for periods of Repayment Assistance, the government will help make payments toward your loan. You could be approved to receive interest and/or principal Repayment Assistance.
This Web site gives you the flexibility to access your student loans at your convenience.
New users must
for National Student Loans Service Centre On-Line Services.
Already a User?