Welcome to the National Student Loans Service Centre
The National Student Loans Service Centre is pleased to provide you with access to online services where you can easily access your student loan(s) information 24/7 at your convenience.
Need to register and complete your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA)?
- Receive an email or letter from NSLSC to register and complete your MSFAA?
- Receive a paper copy of your new MSFAA from your province or territory and have not yet submitted your completed forms?
As of April 3, 2018, registering and completing your MSFAA is now available online.
If you have already registered and completed your MSFAA online, click below to sign on.
Are you an existing client?
- Already have a loan and/or an account with NSLSC or have you already submitted your paper MSFAA?
- Already have an online account?
- Already have a loan but not yet registered for an online account?
If you have an existing loan but are not yet registered, you will need to register to access your NSLSC account.
If you have registered before April 3, 2018, please sign on to access the secure portion of the website.
Update your profile
Easily update your contact information including your address, telephone number and email.
Receive important messages in your NSLSC mailbox
Receive important information from NSLSC including your loan funding details, tax slips and repayment assistance updates
Apply for Repayment Assistance
Need help repaying your student loan? NSLSC offers many programs to help you manage your loan, such as the Repayment Assistance Plan (RAP)