Canada Student Loan borrowers in Fort McMurray
Are you affected by the wildfires and need help making your loan payments? Contact us at 1-888-815-4514 to fast-track your application for the Repayment Assistance Plan.
Who should use this Web site?
If you have received any of the following Student Loans or are already a Registered User, then this website is for you.
- Canada Student Loans
- Canada Student Loans for Part-time Students
- Canada-Ontario Integrated Student Loans
- Canada-Saskatchewan Integrated Student Loans
- Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Integrated Student Loans
- Canada-New Brunswick Integrated Student Loans
- Canada-British Columbia Integrated Student Loans
The National Student Loans Service Centre administers the above loans and is pleased to provide you with access to online services whereby you can easily access your student loan(s) information 24/7 at your convenience.
What information about your student loan(s) will you find here?
If you are a Registered User, you will be able to:
- Check your student loan(s) status and balance(s)
- Submit a confirmation of enrolment request if you are still in school and not receiving new loan funding
- Review loan payment and transaction history
- Update your contact information
- Customize your repayment to either increase or lower your monthly payment amount
- Apply for repayment assistance
- Receive helpful updates in your Personal Message Centre
- Access, download and print the following from your digital mailbox:
- e-letter update when new loan and/or grant funding has been disbursed
- e-letter update when you leave school and we require confirmation of enrolment
- e-letters with updates after you submit a repayment assistance application
- e-documents for tax and budgeting including the Income Tax Receipts and Annual Loan Statements
- Receive emails when there is an update for you to review
Not yet a Registered User?